Hubbell Connections is Michigan State University’s PRSSA nationally affiliated, student-run public relations agency. The agency helps aspiring public relations professionals gain hands-on experience and develop skills learned in the classroom by working with real clients from the university, local area and beyond. Hubbell Connections provides Michigan State students the edge they need to stand out with future employers in the public relations industry.
The mission of Hubbell Connections is to ensure members of Michigan State University’s Chapter of PRSSA receive the real-world experience needed to succeed as professionals and ethical public relations practitioners, by providing a public relations environment in which members can deliver quality services and build positive relationships with clients and the community.
- Create an environment of learning that allows students to gain practical public relations experience while maintaining their coursework and other extra-curricular activities.
- Allow students to grow as professionals, creating a culture of recognition and success.
- Provide regular training sessions and mentoring opportunities for members, developing an awareness of the advancements in the public relations industry as well as a commitment to the professional growth of each member.
Awards & Honors
- PRSSA National Affiliation (December 2010)
- 1st Place in Fleishman-Hillard’s National Buffalo Wild Wings PRSSA Challenge (May 2012)