Hubbell Connections is the perfect way for students interested in public relations to strengthen their resume, build their portfolio and get the edge they need to stand out with future employers.
Account Executive Tasks:
- Correspond directly with clients to develop communication proposal and ensure client objectives are met
- Lead and delegate tasks to 3-6 account associates
- Organize team meetings to assist associates with public relations tasks and develop team agenda
- Attend bi-weekly meetings with agency director to discuss client news, brainstorm new ideas and ensure team is on track with client initiatives
Account Associate Tasks:
- Write press releases, media alerts and newsletter articles
- Compile media lists and perform media outreach among local and national outlets
- Plan and execute client events
- Develop social media strategy, content ideas and updates
- Attend weekly or bi-weekly team meetings to discuss client initiatives with executive and receive weekly tasks
If you are interested in applying for an account executive or associate position, please complete application below and send your application materials to email@example.com.