The mission of Hubbell Connections is to ensure members of Michigan State University’s PRSSA chapter receive the real-world experience needed to succeed as professionals and ethical public relations practitioners, by providing a public relations environment in which members can deliver quality services and build positive relationships with clients and the community.
- Create an environment of learning that allows students to gain practical PR experience while maintaining their coursework and other extra-curricular activities.
- Allow students to grow as professionals, creating a culture of recognition and success.
- Provide regular training sessions and mentoring opportunities for members, developing an awareness of the advancements in the PR industry as well as a commitment to the professional growth of each member.
Awards & Honors
- PRSSA National Affiliation Certification, December 2010 – Present
- 1st Place in Fleishman-Hillard’s National Buffalo Wild Wings PRSSA Challenge (May 2012)