PACE Awards Twitter Chat
For the third year in a row, Hubbell Connections hosted a Twitter chat on behalf of the CMPRSA PACE Awards in preparation for the annual event that took place in April. Hubbell invited MSU PRSSA students and Lansing PR professionals to discuss both the upcoming awards, and the trends and topics surrounding the industry today.
- A total of 23 students and professionals participated
- #PACEchat was trending regionally in Lansing on March 30
- On the day of the chat, the @PACEAwards Twitter page received:
- 3.7K impressions
- 6.9 percent engagement rate
- 29 retweets
- 49 likes
Hubbell Connections worked with client Self Love Beauty to host a photoshoot on MSU’s campus as part of the blog’s statewide #BeautifulMe campaign. Allowing participants to express themselves by picking one of SLB’s empowering t-shirt designs, the goal of the campaign was to bring women together to share their stories about living a confident, empowered life and finding self-love.
- 18 women participated and had the opportunity to share their stories
- All four designs of the SLB t-shirts were worn and promoted during the photoshoot